Thanks so much for showing an interest in Gazelle Nutrition Lab! I am Ashley Leone, a Sports Dietitian and the Owner of Gazelle Nutrition Lab. I provide nutrition advice and plans to athletes and everyday active people alike. My goal is to use my over 20 years of experience as a Registered Dietitian to help fuel your inner athlete and put good sense back into eating.
My previous work has included roles as a nutrition specialist and educator at St. Michael’s Hospital, The University of Toronto, Lucky Iron Fish, and at private clinics. I have also published studies on energy needs, body composition, and obesity.
At Gazelle Nutrition, I specialize in nutrition for endurance athletes, muscle gain, adolescent athletes and military duty. I also provide guidance for a range of other sports and consult for sports-related food companies. I offer both team and individual diet analysis and food and hydration planning around exercise. Finally, I believe that access to credible sports nutrition advice should be simple. So, I offer science-backed blogs on my site, as well as links to other useful websites to help you determine your best nutrition strategy.
I look forward to helping you optimize your sports performance with nutrition.
Thanks for checking us out!
Registered Dietitian, MSc, IOC Diploma (Sports Nutrition), CDE (Certified Diabetes Educator)
Education and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science, Human Ecology (Nutrition), The University of Western Ontario.
- Bachelor of Science, Biology, The University of Western Ontario.
- Master of Science, Nutrition (Energy Expenditure), The University of Toronto.
- IOC (International Olympic Committee) Diploma in Sports Nutrition (2018).
- Certified Diabetes Educator (2014).
- ISAK Level 1 certified. ISAK certification ensures skillful body composition testing and analysis.
- College of Dietitians of Ontario member.
- Dietitians of Canada member.
- Sports Nutrition Network member, Dietitians of Canada.
- PINES member (Professionals in Nutrition for Exercise and Sport).